COLD PRESS JUICER
Joogo only uses the freshest raw ingredients, which we process using patented and acclaimed Cold Press Juicer. Unlike conventional or home juicers, our Cold Press Juicer produces minimal heat & oxidation during the extraction process and hence preserves more vitamins, oxygen, nutrients and enzymes from our fresh produce. As a result, this cold-pressing juicing pushes almost every drop of nectar out of the fibre, producing a juice dense with hue, tang and nutrients.
‘Wahs’ about this Cold Press Juicer!
- By precision engineered system, our Cold Press Juicer can crush cellulose fibers, breaking up cells in vegetables and fruits-extracting nutrients locked inside, which results darker, richer color of the juice and a sweeter, richer more full-bodied flavor.
- Able to remove most of agricultural chemicals and toxic substances from the surface of fruits and vegetables.
- Produces very little oxidation because with a low turning speed of 82 RPMs, it has almost no heat and friction during the extraction process.
- Juices are preserved in better condition for a longer period of time. You can bottle unpasteurized juices for up to 3 days in cold storage.
- The difference is also in the taste: One sip and you can tell that it is superior. It tastes better, and it feels good.
FOR THE CURIOUS
Most juicers available through retail outlets (e.g. Panasonic, Breville, Black & Decker, Waring Health, Acme, Omega 4000, Jack LaLanne etc) are ‘high speed centrifugal juicers’, with speeds ranging between 1,000 rpm through to 30,000 rpm. Their main purpose is to produce juice as fast as possible, by cutting / shredding your produce at extremely high speeds. The result is generally an oxygenated juice that is heated at a molecular level, subsequently shortening the life of the juice to varying degrees. Most high speed juicers require regular pulp removal and cleaning, which can be annoying.
High speed centrifugal juicers are not true juice extractors, as the resultant juice also contains finely cut / shredded produce ‘blended’ into it, often giving the illusion of a higher juice extraction rate. Thus many ‘high speed centrifugal juicers’ are in reality a cross between a ‘juice extractor / blender.’Although they cannot extract a ‘living juice’, they certainly can produce a “fast food” juice. High speed centrifugal juicers tend to suit busy people who are happy with a basic quality blended juice.
We chew our food at about 30 to 60 chews per minute via a cold press masticating process, thus insuring maximum nutrient availability. If our mouths were to imitate high speed centrifugal juicers, we would be chewing at an incredible 1,000 to 30,000 bites per minute… That is rather unnatural. Some discerning customers insist on using only ‘Cold Press Juicers’ with speeds ranging from 200 rpm and less. Cold press juicers are purpose built machines that extract a high quality ‘living juice’ for maximum well-being.
Cold press juicers are genuine juice extractors that literally extract juice from your produce via a slow speed ‘cold press’ masticating process. Because the nutrients are preserved, the juice tastes stronger (much better) and has a much longer shelf-life (refrigerator). These juicers are especially appealing to health enthusiasts, sports people, convalescing and the elderly, as recommended by Dr Sandra Cabot.
Article by Mac